The terms of the Payment Agreement include the following:
- In order to receive shipments of curriculum, the Parent/Guardian authorizes CHOICE Homeschool to debit their card/account on each date indicated until their balance is paid, or if the date should fall on a weekend, on the next business day.
- The Parent/Guardian agrees to maintain current card/account information with the CHOICE Homeschool office.
- The Parent/Guardian agrees to maintain a valid email address, telephone number, and mailing address on file with CHOICE Homeschool.
- Should the card/e-check be declined for any of the installments, CHOICE Homeschool will contact the Parent/Guardian to inform them of non-payment; if other arrangements are made, the original payment stands. If CHOICE staff are unable to contact the Parent/Guardian or if the payment is not received on the same business day as scheduled, a 10% late fee will be added to the unpaid installment. CHOICE staff will contact the Parent/Guardian to re-schedule the payment.
- Missed payments will be considered Lack of Activity on the student account. Parent/Guardians will be informed of the need to address this Lack of Activity via e-mail and/or mail. Failure to take action and restore the student's good standing with the CHOICE program will end in the student's removal from CHOICE enrollment.
- Should the payee wish to withdraw his/her student from CHOICE Homeschool’s program, he/she must inform the CHOICE Homeschool office at least one day prior to the next date listed for automatic debit.